One of the benefits of being in our business is that when the time comes for us to buy a home ourselves, we have a fascinating look at the experience through the lens of our customers. But when was the last time you truly viewed the homebuying process from the customer’s perspective? Today, I put together a short list of things that our buyers go through, with the hope that these might be of interest to you:
- When is the last time you checked your own credit score and credit report? You can request for free by clicking here.
- Have you applied for a mortgage or refinance in the past year? I can send you my application link if you would like to see what the customer sees.
- How are real estate agents found in your area? Google yourself to see where you show up, how many reviews you have and what your customer finds when they do a search of your name.
- Review the materials that you send to potential listing clients and new customers. Do you have email campaigns specific to their buying needs?
- Where are your customers looking at homes online? Do you talk with them about putting their personal information on sites such as Zillow, and do you prepare them for what happens when other agents receive their information?
Many buyers and sellers are personally going through a lot right now, but we can help them navigate all of it. Understanding the homebuying experience gives us excellent clarity on how to best assist them.
You can leave your customers’ pre-approvals to my team here at Fairway. We are here to make their dream of becoming homeowners a very viable option in 2020.Tags: Weekly Realtor Review